Ramakrishna Housing


Very lowest coast best 3bhk flots

    • Coming Soon Property

  • Mangalagiri, kaza, near nagarjuna university, Mangalagiri, Vijayawada
    By Ramakrishna Housing

    Location Map


    • Property ID:

      :

      REI708579

    • Property For

      :

      Sale

    • Built Up Area

      :

      1275 Sq.ft. ▼
    • Land / Plot Area

      :

      40 Acre ▼
    Send Enquiry

Additional Details
  • Property Age : Under Construction
  • Furnishing : Semi-Furnished
  • Transaction : New Property
  • Bedrooms : 3
  • Bathrooms : 3
  • Property On Floor : 9


Amenities
  • Power Back Up
  • Water Storage
  • Lift
  • Reserved Parking
  • Security
  • Maintenance Staff
  • Gymnasium
  • Park
  • Swimming Pool
  • Club House



Property Description

Dear sir/medam, Ramakrishna Venuzia 3bhk flats construction in 40 acres. construction area is only 20%, remaining 80% ,area well greenery. all towers are 31 floors, every floor has 8 flats,1275 two flats,1425 two flats,1700 two flats,1900 two flats.

Mr. Siva Shankar

sivasunny1986@gmail.com

+91-7093833221, +91-9000038303

Property by City

Vijayawada (44) Guntur (38)



Related Properties in Vijayawada